| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Phuket in December is hot at 27.6 °C (81.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in December is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in December is slightly dry with intermittent rain. Only 59mm (2.3in) of H2O is deposited across on average 8 days.
- The shortest day is 11:39 long and the longest day is 11:41 long with an average length of 11:39.
Check the distance to and compare the Phuket December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Phuket, Thailand
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Phuket:
- Hua Hin, Thailand - 549 kms (341.1 miles) NNE
- Myeik, Myanmar - 506.4 kms (314.7 miles) N
- Mergui, Tanintharyi, Myanmar - 506.4 kms (314.7 miles) N
- Prachuap Khiri Khan, Thailand - 465.8 kms (289.4 miles) NNE
- Chumphon, Thailand - 303.4 kms (188.5 miles) NNE
- Ranong, Thailand - 234.7 kms (145.9 miles) N
- Kawthaung, Myanmar - 232.5 kms (144.5 miles) N
- Surat Thani, Thailand - 161.8 kms (100.6 miles) NNE
- Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand - 185 kms (115 miles) ENE
- Trang, Thailand - 140.1 kms (87.1 miles) ESE
- Songkhla, Thailand - 255.5 kms (158.8 miles) ESE
- Narathiwat, Thailand - 411.1 kms (255.5 miles) ESE
- Kota Bharu, Malaysia - 469.1 kms (291.5 miles) ESE
- Penang/ Bayan Lepas, Malaysia - 353.6 kms (219.7 miles) SE
- Medan, Sumatra, Indonesia - 481 kms (298.9 miles) S